Thursday, November 24, 2011

Morning Jolt Playlist, November 24th...

Happy Thanksgiving

Hour 1
Make Your Own Kind Of Music (Dance Mix) - Mama Cass Elliott
Free - Graffiti 6
Fill My Little World - The Feeling
Calling All Angels (Live at Sirius XM) - Train
I Believe In You (Steve Anderson's Orchestral Mix) - Kylie Minogue
Sexy Boy - Air

Hour 2
Symphonies - Dan Black
A chat with Liza Utter (http://www.americashost.com/) about holiday hosting
Thankful - Kelly Clarkson
Closer - Travis
Amazing - George Michael
Too Much Heaven - The Bee Gees
Best Days - Matt White

Hour 3
Affirmation - Savage Garden
Firework - Katy Perry
Love Guarantree - Shane Owen
I Want It All - Queen
Chances Are - Johnny Mathis
The Remedy (I Won't Worry) - Jason Mraz

Hour 4
Helium Hearts - Jason Reeves
A chat with Penelope Ann Miller about her role in the movie The Artist
Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine
I Was Born To Love You - Freddie Mercury
Gonna Be Alright - Levi Kreis
I Got You - Martha Wash

No comments:

Post a Comment