Friday, May 25, 2012

Morning Jolt Playlist, May 25, 2012...

Hour 1
I Love America - Patrick Juvet
In The Navy - Village People
Relight My Fire - Dan Hartman
Shake Your Groove Thing - Peaches & Herb
You Made Me Believe In Magic - Bay City Rollers
Hey Deanie - Shaun Cassidy

Hour 2
Ladies Night - Kool & the Gang
A chat with Teresa Guidice about her new book, Fabulicious, and her role on Bravo's the Real Housewives of New Jersey
Back In Love Again - L.T.D.
That's The Way I Like It - K.C. & the Sunshine Band
Use It Up - Odyssey
The Hustle - Van McCoy & the Soul City Orchestra

Hour 3
Walk Away - Donna Summer
The Main Event/Fight - Barbra Streisand
My Heart Belongs To Me - Barbra Streisand
Lazy Afternoon - Barbra Streisand
Gonna Get Over You - France Joli
Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste of Honey
At Midnight - T-Connection

Hour 4
Doctor Love - First Choice
A chat with Joyful Drake about her role on BET's Let's Stay Together and the movie Bad Ass
Do Ya Wanna Funk - Sylvester
Work That Body - Taana Gardner
Timebomb - Kylie Minogue
I Heart You - Toni Braxton
I Just Want To Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb

No comments:

Post a Comment