Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Morning Jolt Playlist, May 8, 2012...

Hour 1
Rush Hour - Jane Wiedlin
No More Words - Berlin
Outlaws of Love - Adam Lambert
Invincible - Pat Benatar
Hole In My Heart - Cyndi Lauper
Voices Carry - 'Til Tuesday

Hour 2
Pop Song 89 - R.E.M.
Every Day I Write The Book - Elvis Costello & the Attractions
Tenderness - General Public
The Bottom Line - Big Audio Dynamite
Cool For Cats - Squeeze
I Got You - Split Enz

Hour 3
I Can't Help It - Bananarama
I Should Be So Lucky - Kylie Minogue
52 Girls - The B-52's
Too Many Broken Hearts - Jason Donovan
A conversation with Andy Cohen about his memoir, Most Talkative
Express Yourself - Madonna

Hour 4
Heaven's On Fire - KISS
A conversation with Lisa Lampanelli about competing on NBC's The Celebrity Apprentice
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
Don't You Want Me - Human League
A chat with Rodrigo Santoro about his role in the movie What To Expect When You're Expecting
Notorious - Duran Duran

No comments:

Post a Comment