Thursday, July 12, 2012

Morning Jolt Playlist, July 11, 2012...

Hour 1
Excited - M People
Sex Is In The Heels - Cyndi Lauper
Rumour Has It (Paul Andrews Mix) - Adele
Spirit Indestructible - Nelly Furtado
White Room - The Dirty Disco
Glow - Amy Ray

Hour 2
Euphoria - Loreen
Lights - Ellie Goulding
A conversation with Ellie Goulding about the tour supporting her album, Lights
Animal - Ellie Goulding
Taken Away - Jimmy Somerville
Trust Me - Matt Zarley

Hour 3
Good Life - Inner City
Trespassing - Adam Lambert
Touch Me (All Night Long) - Cathy Dennis
A New Day - Alicia Keys
Spirit Indestructible - Nelly Furtado
You're Gonna Love Again - Nervo

Hour 4
Where Love Lives - Allison Limerick
A visit with Tabatha Coffey
White Light - George Michael
I Love It - Icona Pop
Move In The Right Direction - The Gossip
Headphones - Little Boots

1 comment:

  1. My brother recommended I may like this blog.
    He was once totally right. This publish truly made my day.

    You cann't believe just how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!
    Look at my site :: CFNM Secret

    ReplyDelete