Friday, July 27, 2012

Morning Jolt Playlist, July 27, 2012...

Hour 1
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Relight My Fire - Dan Hartman with Loleatta Holloway
Blame It On The Boogie - The Jacksons
I Just Want to Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb
Smiling Faces - Undisputed Truth
Got To Give It Up - Marvin Gaye

Hour 2
Be My Baby - Ronnie Spector & the Ronettes
A conversation with Ronnie Spector about her new stage show, Beyond The Beehive
Walking In The Rain - Ronnie Spector & the Ronettes
Baby, I Love You - Ronnie Spector & the Ronettes
You Made Me Believe In Magic - Bay City Rollers
You Don't Have To Be A Star - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis, Jr.

Hour 3
Dancing Queen - ABBA
A chat with Big Ang about her self-titled show on VH1
Disco Lady - Johnnie Taylor
Shoot Your Best Shot - Linda Clifford
Rock Your Baby - George McCrae
Rockin' Chair - Gwen McCrae


Hour 4
The Hustle - Van McCoy & the Soul City Orchestra
Dim All The Lights - Donna Summer
A conversation with Eila Mell about her book, Project Runway: The Show That Changed Fashion
Gonna Get Over You - France Joli
Reach Out And I'll Be There - Gloria Gaynor
Sing A Song - Earth, Wind & Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment