Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Morning Jolt Playlist, December 25, 2012...

Merry Christmas!

Hour 1
Merry Christmas, Darling - The Carpenters
Hazy Shade of Winter - The Bangles
Angel of Harlem - U2
Last Christmas - Wham!
Jingle Bells - Natalie Cole
Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses

Hour 2
Silver Bells - Johnny Mathis
Brave - Josh Groban
Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home) - Darlene Love
I Believe In You (Steve Anderson's Orchestral Mix) - Kylie Minogue
Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth - Bing Crosby & David Bowie
Anytime You Need A Friend - Mariah Carey
Sleigh Ride - Ronnie Spector & the Ronettes

Hour 3
Hard Candy Christmas - Dolly Parton
Freedom - Donna Summer
I'll Be Home For Christmas - Barbra Streisand
Too Much Heaven - The Bee Gees
Christmas Time - The Salsoul Orchestra
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

Hour 4
There Must Be Angel (Playing With My Heart) - Eurythmics
Dedicated to the One I Love - The Mamas & the Papas
The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
I've Got You - Martha Wash
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland

No comments:

Post a Comment