Friday, December 28, 2012

Morning Jolt Playlist, December 28, 2012...

Hour 1
Auld Lang Syne - The Salsoul Orchestra
Instant Replay - Dan Hartman
You Should Be Dancing - The Bee Gees
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel - Tavares
Contact - Edwin Starr
At Midnight - T-Connection
Love And Desire - Arpeggio

Hour 2
We Are Family - Sister Sledge
I Love You - Donna Summer
I Don't Know If It's Right - Evelyn "Champagne" King
Boogie Oogie Dancing Shoes - Claudja Barry

Hour 3
That's Where The Happy People Go - The Trammps
If I Can't Have You - Yvonne Elliman
I Want Your Love - Chic
Midnight Love Affair - Carol Douglas
Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn
Get Down Tonight - K.C. & the Sunshine Band

Hour 4
Runaway Love - Linda Clifford
I Feel Love - Donna Summer
Menergy - Sylvester
Fire Island - Village People
Never Can Say Goodbye - Gloria Gaynor
The Main Event - Barbra Streisand

No comments:

Post a Comment