Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Morning Jolt Playlist, March 5, 2013

Hour 1
I'm Your Man - Wham!
Heart and Soul - T'Pau
Life In One Day - Howard Jones
I Know There's Something Going On - Frida
Out of My League - Fitz & the Tantrums (Record of the week)
Saved By Zero - The Fixx

Hour 2
Save It For Later - The English Beat
A conversation with Dana Delany about the new season of ABC's Body of Proof
Time (Clock of the Heart) - Culture Club
Homosapien - Pete Shelley
I Got You - Split Enz
Feels Like Heaven - Splitz Enz

Hour 3
Cruel to Be Kind - Nick Lowe
Crash - The Primitives
Someday Someway - Marshall Crenshaw
Sidewalk Talk - Jellybean with Madonna
Divas (Gag, Bitch!) - Ashanti
A chat with Ashanti about joining the cast of Lifetime's Army Wives
Foolish - Ashanti

Hour 4
The Things That Dreams Are Made Of - The Human League
Who Needs Love Like That - Erasure
West End Girls - Pet Shop Boys
Out of My League - Fitz & the Tantrums (Record of the week)
Rock-It - Herbie Hancock
A chat with Matthew Fox about his new movie, Emperor
I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
Goodbye, Goodbye - Oingo Boingo

No comments:

Post a Comment