Friday, March 8, 2013

Morning Jolt Playlist, March 8, 2013

Hour 1
You Should Be Dancing - The Bee Gees
I've Got The Next Dance - Deniece Williams
Dancer - Gino Soccio
The Boss - Diana Ross
More More More - Andrea True Connection
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry

Hour 2
I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
A conversation with Clive Davis about his book, The Soundtrack of my Life
All the Time - Barry Manilow
After Dark - Pattie Brooks
I Feel Love - Donna Summer
Love and Desire - Arpeggio

Hour 3
Dance With Me - Peter Brown
A conversation with James Franco about his movies, Oz: The Great and Powerful and Interior. Leather Bar.
I Like to Do It - K.C. & the Sunshine
Shake Your Groove Thing - Peaches & Herb
Dance, Dance, Dance - Chic
A chat with Maria Menunos and Keven Undergaro about their film The Adventures of Serial Buddies
I Love The Nightlife - Alicia Bridges

Hour 4
Could It Be Magic - Donna Summer
A conversation with Ricky Schroder about his movie, Our Wild Hearts
The Main Even/Fight - Barbra Streisand
Boogie Woogie Dancin' Shoes - Claudja Barry
Strangers In The Night - Bette Midler
Work That Body - Taana Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment