Friday, January 10, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, January 10, 2014

Hour 1
And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going - Jennifer Holliday
Dancing on a Saturday Night - Insanity with Shane Owen
Love Train - The O'Jays
A conversation with NFL superstar Chris Kluwe about support of LGBT equality
Fame - David Bowie

Hour 2
My Angel Baby - Toby Beau
A conversation with director Stephen Frears about his new movie, Philomena
Somebody to Love - Queen
Dancing Queen - ABBA
Knock on Wood - Amii Stewart

Hour 3
If I Can't Have You - Yvonne Elliman
A replay of our conversation with Chris Kluwe
Boogie Shoes - K.C. & the Sunshine Band
Soul Makossa - Manu Dibango
A conversation with Kris Jenner about the 9th season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians on E!
Hijack - Herbie Mann

Hour 4
Contact - Edwin Starr
A conversation with Audrina Patridge about her new NBC show, 1st Look
At Midnight - T-Connection
Hot Stuff/Bad Girls - Donna Summer
I'm Gonna Love You - Barry White

No comments:

Post a Comment