Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, January 21, 2014

Hour 1
Shoot Your Shot - Divine
Brand New Lover - Dead or Alive
I.O.U. - Freeez
Don't Go - Yaz
Break My Stride - Matthew Wilder
Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant

Hour 2
Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks
(Just Like) Starting Over - John Lennon
Wishing Well - Terence Trent D'Arby
Two Tribes - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
A conversation with Barkhad Abdi about his Oscar-nominated role in the movie Captain Phillips
Rock the Casbah - The Clash

Hour 3
Whenever You're On My Mind - Marshall Crenshaw
A visit with Martin Kierszenbaum of Cherrytree Records
Imagine Us - Martin Kierszenbaum
One and Only - Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
Raspberry Beret - Martin Kierszenbaum
Every Breath You Take - The Police
What Do All the People Know - The Monroes
Latch - Disclosure with Sam Smith

Hour 4
Every Day I Write the Book - Elvis Costello & the Attractions
More with Martin Kierszenbaum
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
The Spark (Cherry Cherry Boom Boom Mix) - Afrojack
Everything I Do (I Do it For You) - Bryan Adams
Cruel to be Kind - Nick Lowe
My Sharona - The Knack

No comments:

Post a Comment