Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, April 2, 2014

Hour 1
We've Got a Love Thing - CeCe Peniston
Paper Heart - Chloe Howl
Move - Little Mix
If I Could Change Your Mind - Haim
Smile - Lily Allen
Ai No Corrida - Uniting Nations

Hour 2
I Love You (But I Hate Your Friends) - Neon Trees
A conversation with Allison Janey about her CBS sitcom, Mom
Money on my Mind - Sam Smith
Bad 4 U - Tanika
Family Affair - Mary J. Blige

Hour 3
I Wanna Get Better - Bleachers
Come As You Are - Nirvana
Anywhere for You - John Martin
I Luh You, Papa - Jennifer Lopez with French Montana
Take George Out Tonight - George Michael vs. Scissor Sisters vs. Paul McCartney
Into the Blue - Kylie Minogue

Hour 4
GUY - Lady Gaga
A conversation with relationship expert Carl Sandler
Horny - Lonnie Gordon
Burn - Ellie Goulding
Dare You - Hardwell with Matthew Koma
Trouble (Cherry Cherry Boom Boom Mix) - Natalia Kills

No comments:

Post a Comment