Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, April 23, 2014

Hour 1
Sing - Ed Sheeran
Mmm Bop - Hanson
Anywhere for You - John Martin
Move - Little Mix
Toxic in the Deep - Adele vs. Britney
Bad 4 U - Tanika

Hour 2
West Coast - Lana Del Rey
A visit with Dr. Frank Spinelli
Whataya Want from Me - Adam Lambert
Sight of the Sun - fun.
Money on My Mind - Sam Smith
Need U 100% - Duke DuMont with A.M.E.

Hour 3
Maria - Blondie
I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora
I Was Gonna Cancel - Kylie Minogue
There is No Other Time - Klaxons
A conversation with Kelly Reilly about her role on the ABC series Black Box
Tik Tok - Kesha

Hour 4
Turn Blue - Black Keys
A conversation with Ari Graynor about her new CBS series, Bad Teacher
I Love You (But I Hate Your Friends) - Neon Trees
A conversation with Debbie Allen about her work to raise awareness of adult-onset diabetes
Royals - Lorde
Calling All Hearts - DJ Cassidy with Jessie J and Robin Thicke
Technologic - Daft Punk

No comments:

Post a Comment