Friday, May 2, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, April 30, 2014

Hour 1
Let's Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
I Was Gonna Cancel (Moto Blanco Mix) - Kylie Minogue
Good Life - Inner City
Dance with Me - Le Youth
Sing - Ed Sheeran
I Don't Know You Anymore - Bob Mould

Hour 2
I Got My Freedom - DJ Bill Bennett
I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora
Vogue - Madonna
Money on My Mind - Sam Smith

Hour 3
My Love - Route 94 with Jess Glynne
Too Relaxed - Frankie Goes to Hollywood vs. Mika vs. KLF
You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) - Sylvester
A conversation with Sheryl Lee Ralph, Anthony Wayne and Kendrell Bowman about bringing their musical, Mighty Real, to Broadway
I (Who Have Nothing) - Sylvester

Hour 4
Every Little Word - MNEK
A conversation with Sophia Bush about her role on NBC's Chicago PD
Stay High - Tove Lo
Drove Me Wild - Tegan & Sara
A conversation with Megan Hilty about her role in the film Legends of Oz
Pompoms - DeeDee Loves Me
Marilyn Monroe - Pharrell Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment