Monday, May 5, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, May 5, 2014

Hour 1
Let the Sunshine In - Army of Lovers
A Little Bit of Love - Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
So Be It - Lisa Stansfield
Dreamer - Livin' Joy
Mercy (Live at SiriusXM) - Duffy
Shadow Man - Shane Owen

Hour 2
Rolling in the Deep (Paul Oakenfold Mix) - Adele
Make Her Say (Beat it Up) - Estelle
Money on My Mind - Sam Smith
Royals - Lorde
Everything to You - Eric Himan

Hour 3
I've Got You (Live at SiriusXM) - Martha Wash
A conversation with James Hester about his book, 1 Pound a Day
Jerk Ribs - Kelis
I Don't Know You Anymore - Bob Mould
A conversation with Dave Holmes
Cheap Sunglasses - RAC with Matthew Koma

Hour 4
Contro - Broken Bells
Sing - Ed Sheeran
A conversation with Bryan Greenberg about his role in the movie, A Short History of Decay
I Love You (But I Hate Your Friends) - Neon Trees
Timber vs. Crazy Kids - Kesha
Sunshine in the Rain - BWO

No comments:

Post a Comment