Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, October 14, 2014

Hour 1
Destination Unknown - Missing Persons
Burnin' Up - Madonna
Jukebox - the Flirts
52 Girls - the B-52's
Our House - Madness
Love Plus One - Haircut One Hundred

Hour 2
It's My Life - Talk Talk
A visit with Dr. Frank Spinellli (www.frankspinellimd.com)
I Ran - A Flock of Seagulls
Living in a Box - Living in a Box
Ways to be Wicked - Lone Justice
The Break-Up Song - Greg Kihn Band

Hour 3
Show Me - the Cover Girls
A conversation with producer/composer Darrell Brown
Some People - LeAnn Rimes
What I Cannot Change - LeAnn Rimes
Jingo - Jellybean

Hour 4
Homosapien - Pete Shelley
Voices Carry - 'til tuesday
A conversation with Justin Simien and Tessa Thompson about the movie Dear White People
I Got You - Split Enz
Black Coffee in Bed - Squeeze
A conversation with Casey Wilson about her new NBC series, Marry Me
Every Day I Write the Book - Elvis Costello & the Attractions

No comments:

Post a Comment