Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, October 28, 2014

Hour 1
Channel Z - the B-52's
Don't Ask Me Why - Eurythmics
I Love a Man in Uniform - Gang of Four
Sign o' the Times - Prince
Spanish Eddie - Laura Branigan
I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany

Hour 2
Dirty Love - Johnny Weir
A conversation with Johnny Weir about his Epix documentary, From Russia, With Love
Venus - Bananarama
Shock the Monkey - Peter Gabriel
Showin' Out - Mel & Kim

Hour 3
Eat to the Beat - Blondie
A conversation with Fabio Viviani about his book, Fabio's American Home Kitchen
Living in American - James Brown
You Are My World - the Communards
Everything I Own - Boy George
Running Up that Hill - Kate Bush

Hour 4
Tusk - Fleetwood Mac
A conversation with Mick Fleetwood about his new book, Play On
The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
I Need a Man - Eurythmics
Goodbye, Goodbye - Oingo Boingo

No comments:

Post a Comment