Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, January 16, 2015

Hour 1
Livin' It Up (Friday Night) - Bell & James
Do Ya Wanna Get Funky - Peter Brown
Enjoy Yourself - the Jacksons
Don't Bring Me Down - Electric Light Orchestra
Fox on the Run - Sweet

Hour 2
Saving All My Love - Whitney Houston
A conversation with Angela Bassett about her directorial debut, Whitney
You Give Good Love - Whitney Houston
I Just Want to Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb
If I Can't Have You - Yvonne Elliman

Hour 3
Just What I Needed - the Cars
A conversation with Martin Kierszenbaum about the 10th anniversary of Cherrytree Records
Postcard - Jukebox the Ghost
Back on My Bullshit - Huey Mack
Level (Palm Trees) - Far East Movement
Biscuit - Ivy Levan
Cheap Sunglasses (Cherry Cherry Boom Boom Mix) - RAC with Matthew Koma
I Won't Follow - Secret Someones

Hour 4
S.O.S. - ABBA
You Made Me Believe in Magic - Bay City Rollers
Dim All the Lights - Donna Summer
Nothing Can Stop Me - CeCe Peniston
A conversation with CeCe Peniston about her new recording project
Finally - CeCe Peniston

No comments:

Post a Comment