Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, January 20, 2015

Hour 1
The Deadbeat Club - the B-52s
I Got You - Split Enz
So Emotional - Whitney Houston
Ship of Fools - World Party
Together Forever - Rick Astley
Robert DeNiro's Waiting - Bananarama

Hour 2
When I Think of You - Janet Jackson
A conversation with Mitch Jarvis about his new stage show, Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living Everywhere
J'arrive - Jacques Brel
Safe European Home - the Clash
I Know What Boys Like - the Waitresses
Jukebox - the Flirts

Hour 3
Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
How Am I Supposed to Live Without You - Laura Branigan
Bring on the Dancing Horses - Echo & the Bunnymen
The Love Cats - the Cure
Message of Love - the Pretenders

Hour 4
Lose it in Louisiana - John Oates
A conversation with John Oates about his new CD/DVD, Another Good Road
Invisible - John Oates
I Can't Go For That - Hall & Oates
Seven Wonders - Fleetwood Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment