Monday, March 16, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, March 13, 2015

Hour 1
Use it Up - Odyssey
I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
I Feel Love - Donna Summer
I Wanna Be Your Love - Prince
Baby, I'm Burnin' - Dolly Parton
If I Can't Have You - Yvonne Elliman

Hour 2
You Made Me Believe Me in Magic - Bay City Rollers
A conversation with Elizabeth Hurley, William Mosley, and Alexandra Park about their new E! show, the Royals
I Just Want to be Your Everything - Andy Gibb
Hold Your Horses - First Choice
Can't Stop the Music - the Village People

Hour 3
Sing a Song - Earth, Wind & Fire
What I Did for Love - Josh Groban
A conversation with Josh Groban about his forthcoming album, Stages
Pure Imagination - Josh Groban
Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste of Honey
A conversation with Rent Boys' Hawk Kinkaid, Boomer Banks, and Nick Sterling
Soul Makossa - Manu Dibango

Hour 4
The Hustle - Hawk Kinkaid
More with Hawk Kinkaid, Boomer Banks, and Nick Sterling
Blame it on the Boogie - the Jacksons
Victims - Mother
A conversation with Penn Badgely about his new movie, Cymbelline, as well as his new band, Mother
Souvenirs - Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment