Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, March 25, 2015

Hour 1
Can't Deny My Love - Brandon Flowers
Rich Girl - Gwen Stefani
Right Here, Right Now - Kylie Minogue with Giorgio Moroder
On My Way - Axwell & Ingrosso
Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5
Black Me Out - Against Me!

Hour 2
I've Got a Life - Eurythmics
A conversation with Christina Ricci about the Lizzy Borden Chronicles on Lifetime
Postcard - Jukebox the Ghost
Monster (Division 4 Mix) - Lady Gaga
On the Regular - Shamir

Hour 3
What Kind of Man? - Florence & the Machine
Mister Sister - Kate Pierson
She Works Hard for the Lights - Donna Summer vs. Ellie Goulding

Hour 4
Doubt - Mary J. Blige
A conversation with Marty Rathbun about the HBO documentary. Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief
Invincible - Kelly Clarkson
Can't Deny My Love - Brandon Flowers
New York City Boy - Pet Shop Boys
I'll Be There - Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment