Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, September 2, 2015

Hour 1
Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
Show Me Your Fangs - Matt Nathanson
Come and Get It - John Newman
Anus - Alaska Thunderfuck
You Work for Me - Laura Mvula
If U Got It - Chris Malinchak

Hour 2
Diva - Club 69
A conversation with Loni Love and Jeannie Mai from the talk show the Real
Realness - RuPaul
She Ain't Me - Sinead Harnett

Hour 3
I Can Change - Brandon Flowers
A conversation with James Lecesne about his new play, the Absolute Brightness of Leonard Pelkey
Rebel Heart - Madonna
Stole the Show - Kygo
Giving You Up - Kylie Minogue
Out of Touch - Uniting Nations

Hour 4
I Am - Leona Lewis
A conversation with Leona Lewis about her forthcoming album, I Am
Thunder - Leona Lewis
A studio performance by Leona Lewis of the songs Fire Under My Feet, Thunder, and Bleeding Love
Lights - Hurts
Live Forever - the Band Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment