Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, September 23, 2015

Hour 1
Criminals - David Cook
Chandelier - Sia
On My Mind - Ellie Goulding
Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson
Here for You - Kygo with Ella Henderson
So Good to Me - Chris Malinchak

Hour 2
Where I'm Going - Nat & Alex
A conversation with Nat Wolfe about his various film projects
Where I'm Going - Nat & Alex
Maria - Ricky Martin
Get Right - Jennifer Lopez

Hour 3
Saving my Life - Gorgon City with Romans
A conversation with Michael Shannon about his new movie, 99 Homes
Can't Get Blue Monday Out of My Head - Kylie Minogue vs. New Order
Giving Up on You - Wild Belle
A conversation with Margaret Cho about her new special, There's No "I" in Team, But There's a "CHO" in Pyscho
Hands Up - Sam Sparro

Hour 4
Radio Nowhere - Bruce Springsteen
A conversation with Phil Rosenthal about his new PBS show, I'll Have What Phil's Having
There Must Be Love - David Morales & Janice Robinson
Giants - Matt Nathanson
Live Forever - the Band Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment