Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, May 12th...

Hour 1
Come Go With Me - Expose
I Can't Wait - Nu Shooz
Like A Virgin - Madonna
Mickey - Toni Basil
I'll Tumble 4 Ya - Culture Club
Tenderness - General Public
Invisible Touch - Genesis

Hour 2
Robert DeNiro's Waiting - Bananarama
What Do I Have To Do - Kylie Minogue
Together Forever - Rick Astley
Searchin' - Hazell Dean
I Touch Roses - Book Of Love
Big In Japan - Alphaville
You Keep Me Hanging On - Kim Wilde

Hour 3
I Knew You Were Waiting For Me - George Michael & Aretha Franklin
A visit with Andrea Donsky, Naturally Savvy
Head To Toe - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
Telefone - Sheena Easton
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
Love And Pride - King

Hour 4
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
Shake Your Love - Debbie Gibson
A call-in chat with Tiffany Pollard, "New York Goes To Work"
Wild Boys - Duran Duran
Don't Tell Me - Blancmange
Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment