Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, May 19th...

I love revisiting my '80s college years on ME TUESDAYS!

Hour 1
Shake It Up - The Cars
I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses
I Got You - Split Enz
Pulling Mussels From A Shell - Squeeze
Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
William, It Was Really Nothing - The Smiths
It's A Miracle - Culture Club

Hour 2
Sidewalk Talk - Jellybean with Madonna
Tell It To My Heart - Taylor Dayne
I.O.U. - Freeez
Point Of No Return - Expose
Oh L'Amour - Erasure
Don't Go - Yaz

Hour 3
Heart And Soul - T'Pau
A visit with Sara Barron, "People Are Unappealing"
Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
Heaven's On Fire - KISS
Detroit Rock City - KISS
Fashion - David Bowie
Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
Mad World - Adam Lambert
Looking For A New Love - Jody Watley
Borderline - Madonna

Hour 3
Freedom - Wham!
Love In The First Degree - Bananarama
Invisible - Alison Moyet
Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode
Get On Your Feet - Gloria Estefan
Soul Kiss - Olivia Newton-John

No comments:

Post a Comment