Friday, May 22, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, May 22nd...

Hour 1
Enjoy Yourself - The Jacksons
My Sharona - The Knack
Bad Girls - Donna Summer
Heart Of Glass - Blondie
Le Freak - Chic
I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick

Hour 2
Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Staton
I Love The Nightlife - Alicia Bridges
Upside Down - Diana Ross
You Know How To Love Me - Phyllis Hyman
Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes
Undercover Angel - Alan O'Day

Hour 3
I Was Made For Loving You - KISS
Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste Of Honey
I Am Woman - Helen Reddy
The Way Of Love - Cher
Copacabana - Barry Manilow
Knowing Me, Knowing You - ABBA
Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal Band

Hour 4
Life's Been Good - Joe Walsh
Crocodile Rock - Elton John
Detroit Rock City - KISS
Best Of My Love - The Emotions
When Will I See You Again - The Three Degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment