Thursday, June 11, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, June 11th...

Hour 1
Music - Madonna
The Air That I Breathe - The Hollies
Set Your Heart Free - Cyndi Lauper
Love Story (Digital Dog Mix) - Taylor Swift
I Seen Beyonce At Burger King - Cazwell
Epiphany (I'm Leaving) - Chrissette Michele
Sideways - Dierks Bentley
That's Not - Duke

Hour 2
Hate My Life - Theory Of A Deadman
I Just Wanna Dance - Alison Jiear
Make Your Own Kind Of Music (Club Mix) - Mama Cass Elliott
Praise You - Fatboy Slim
Take Me As I Am - Sugarland
Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry
If This Is Love - The Saturdays

Hour 3
1901 - Phoenix
A chat with Vanessa Williams
Just Friends - Vanessa Williams
Come On Strong - Vanessa Williams
Fallin' For You - Colbie Caillat
Heartbeat - Scouting For Girls
A Little Bit Of Life - Craig Morgan
Wanted - Jessie James

Hour 4
Konichiwa Bitches - Robyn
A chat with Brooke Hogan
Falling - Brooke Hogan
Supernova - Mr. Hudson with Kanye West
Did You See Me Coming? - Pet Shop Boys
Where Love Lives - Allison Limerick

No comments:

Post a Comment