Monday, June 1, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, June 1st

Hour 1
I Got My Freedom (Pepper Mashay vs. Erasure) - DJ Bill Bennett
Just Dance In Sweet Dreams - Lady Gaga vs. Eurythmics
Pretty Green - Mark Ronson with Santogold
In The Heat Of The Night - Star Pilots
Radar - Britney Spears
Supersensual - Natalie Bassingwaighte

Hour 2
Love Is The Look - Kristine W.
Mercy (Hot 22 Mix) - Duffy
Born To Be Wild - Adam Lambert
Dirty King - The Cliks
Sideways - Dierks Bentley
If This Is Love - The Saturdays

Hour 3
While You See A Chance (Solar City Poolside Mix) - Matt Zarley
Shake Your Kitty - Lady Gaga
Quicksand - La Roux
When Love Takes Over - David Guetta with Kelly Rowland
I Get Around - Dragonette
I Do Not Hook Up - Kelly Clarkson

Hour 4
Hush Hush (I Will Survive Mix) - The Pussycat Dolls
I Seen Beyonce At Burger King - Cazwell
It Happens - Sugarland
Nicety - Miche'le
Got Love - Josh Zuckerman
The Boy Does Nothing - Alesha Dixon
Gonna Be Alright - Levi Kreis

No comments:

Post a Comment