Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, June 24th...

Hour 1
Give It Up - Kevin Aviance
I Love A Boy - Jinx Titanic
I Didn't Just Kiss - Jen Foster
So Deep - Jim Verraros
Kiss Me - Melissa Etheridge
Beautiful Girl - Sophie B. Hawkins
Sex At Night - Duke

Hour 2
This Is The World We Live In - Alcazar
A conversation with DJ Susan Morabito
Flawless - George Michael
Read My Lips - Jimmy Somerville
I Kissed A Girl - Jill Sobule
Angry Inch (Hedwig & the Angry Inch) - John Cameron Mitchell
French Bitch - Pussy Tourette

Hour 3
Love etc. - Pet Shop Boys
A chat with Neil Tennant, Pet Shop Boys
Did You See Me Coming - Pet Shop Boys
More Than Dream - Pet Shop Boys
Hate The Christian Right! - Team Dresch
Lezbophobia - Tribe 8
Brian Ives reports on Queercore
Lexicon Devil - The Germs
Hell Bent For Leather - Judas Priest

Hour 4
Dirty King - The Cliks
A chat with Rosie Lopez, Tommy Boy Records
Not Your Boy - The Cliks
Emanicpated Minor - Ani DiFranco
A chat with Ani DiFranco
Alla This - Ani DiFranco
Got Love - Josh Zuckerman
I Was Born This Way - Jimmy Somerville

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I'm dying to hear this chat with Neil Tennant... can you help me, where it may be heard?
    Thank you, in advance.

    ReplyDelete