Monday, October 26, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, October 26th...

Hour 1
Celebration - Madonna
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
Put Your Make-Up On - Simon Curtis
Lady Jane - Billie Myers
Sexy People - Lolene
Wake Up - Sliimy
Barbie Eat A Sandwich - Care Bears On Fire

Hour 2
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Fight For This Love - Cheryl Cole
Fresh Out The Over - Jennifer Lopez with Pitbull
I Hope You're Happy Now - Billie Myers
Another Day - Elouise
With Every Heartbeat - Robyn

Hour 3
Things Can Only Get Better - D:Ream
No Regrets Allowed - Billie Myers
Bad Boys - Alexandra Burke with Flo Rida
Come Over Here - Sarah Bettens
Time For Miracles - Adam Lambert
Friday I'll Be Over U - Allison Iraheta

Hour 4
Fascination - Alphabeat
I Hope You're Happy Now - Billie Myers
All Wound Up - She Wants Revenge
Up Out My Face - Mariah Carey
I Seen Beyonce At Burger King - Cazwell
Work Hard, Play Harder - Gretchen Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment