Friday, October 9, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, October 9th...

Hour 1
Disco Inferno - The Trammps
I've Got The Next Dance - Deniece Williams
Take Me Home - Cher
Contact - Edwin Starr
Whatcha Gonna Do With My Lovin' - Stephanie Mills
Want Ads - Honey Comb

Hour 2
Double Dutch Bus - Frankie Smith
A conversation with actor Michelle Monaghan about her movie "Trucker"
Keep On Truckin' - Eddie Kendricks
Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Staton
Come To Me - France Joli
I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
Band Of Gold - Freda Payne

Hour 3
My Angel Baby - Toby Beau
A chat with Lorenzo and Shayne Lamas about their E! show "Leave It To Lamas"
Whenever I Call You Friend - Kenny Loggins with Stevie Nicks
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Could It Be Magic - Donna Summer
Car Wash - Rose Royce

Hour 4
Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn
A call from Ashley, this week's eliminated cheftestant from Bravo's "Top Chef"
Love You Inside And Out - The Bee Gees
A replay of our chat with actor Michelle Monaghan about her movie "Trucker"
If I Can't Have You - Yvonne Elliman
It's My Turn - Diana Ross
Sugar Daddy - The Jackson 5ive
Sweet And Innocent - Donny Osmond
Weekend In New England - Barry Manilow

1 comment:

  1. hey it was great talking with you and Keith again on Monday. It's been too long.

    ReplyDelete