Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, October 6th...

Hour 1
Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & the Waves
Union Of The Snake - Duran Duran
Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
Two Tribes (Remix) - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
Warm Leatherette - The Normal
Turning Japanese - The Vapors

Hour 2
Meeting In The Ladies Room - Klymaxx
A chat with Mariah Carey
Obsessed (Cahill Mix) - Mariah Carey
Causing A Commotion - Madonna
What Have I Done To Deserve This - Pet Shop Boys with Dusty Springfield
Heart And Soul - Huey Lewis & the News

Hour 3
You Are My World - The Communards
Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode
I Ran - A Flock Of Seagulls
Change - Tears For Fears
A visit with Chef Michael Prioetti (www.mvpchef.com)
What I Like About You - The Romantics
White Wedding - Billy Idol

Hour 4
Lover Come Back To Me - Dead Or Alive
Antmusic - Adam & the Ants
Only You - Yaz
I Want To Know What Love Is - Mariah Carey
A replay of our chat with Mariah Carey
Up Out My Face - Mariah Carey
Left Of Center - Suzanne Vega

No comments:

Post a Comment