Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, April 13th...

Hour 1
Causing A Commotion - Madonna
I Fucked The DJ - Tila Tequila
Gloria - Laura Branigan
I Found Someone - Cher
She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
Kiss - Prince
Rhythm Of The Night - DeBarge

Hour 2
Heartbreak Beat - Psychedelic Furs
We Got The Beat - The Go-Go's
Every Day I Write The Book - Elvis Costello & the Attractions
It's My Life - Talk Talk
Kids In America - Kim Wilde
Cars - Gary Numan

Hour 3
Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
A visit with Tila Tequila
I Fucked The DJ - Tila Tequila
Nothing But A Good Time - Poison
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
Invisible Touch - Genesis

Hour 4
I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) - Whitney Houston
A call from Laura Vandervoort, ABC’s “V”
Mirror Mirror - Diana Ross
New Toy - Lene Lovich
Man-Size Love - Klymaxx
So In Love - OMD
Goodbye Goodbye - Oingo Boingo

No comments:

Post a Comment