Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, April 27th...

Hour 1
Love Is A Battlefield - Pat Benatar
Together Forever - Rick Astley
Is There Something I Should Know - Duran Duran
I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
Like A Virgin - Madonna

Hour 2
Skinny Little Bitch - Hole
A conversation with Courtney Love
Samantha - Hole
Touch Me (I Wanna Feel Your Body) - Samantha Fox
Who Can It Be Now - Men At Work

Hour 3
Left To My Own Devices - Pet Shop Boys
A visit with fitness expert Gonzalo Garcia (http://www.fullthrottlefitnessnyc.com/)
I Knew You Were Waiting For Me - George Michael with Aretha Franklin
I'll Tumble 4 Ya - Culture Club
And She Was - Talking Heads
In Between Days (Without You) - The Cult

Hour 4
Yah Mo Be There - Michael McDonald with James Ingram
More withfitness expert Gonzalo Garcia (www.fullthrottlefitnessnyc.com)
Call On Me - Blondie

Keep On Loving You - REO Speedwagon
52 Girls - The B-52s
Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment