Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, July 12th...

Hour 1

Flashdance... What A Feeling - Irene Cara
What's Love Got To Do With It - Tina Turner
All I Need - Jack Wagner
Don't You Want Me - The Human League
We Close Our Eyes - Go West
Out Of Touch - Hall and Oates
I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow

Hour 2
Rush Hour - Jane Weidlin
The Promise - When In Rome
You Don't Know - Scarlett and Black
Love Is A Battlefield - Pat Benatar
I Drove All Night - Cyndi Lauper

Hour 3
Rooms On Fire - Stevie Nicks
A visit with Gonzalo Garcia (http://www.fullthrottlefitnessnyc.com/)
Jump - Van Halen
Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
Square Pegs - The Waitresses
Only You - Yaz

Hour 4
Cover Me - Bruce Springsteen
A chat with Mark King, Level 42
Something About You - Level 42
Lessons In Love - Level 42
I Still Believe - Brenda K. Starr
More with Gonzalo Garcia (www.fullthrottlefitnessnyc.com)
The Future's So Bright (I've Gotta Wear Shades) - Timbuk 3

No comments:

Post a Comment