Friday, July 16, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, July 16th...

Hour 1
YMCA - Village People
A Little More Love - Olivia Newton-John
Surrender - Cheap Trick
One Way Or Another - Blondie
My Sharona - The Knack
Fire - The Pointer Sisters
Music-Box Dancer - Frank Mills

Hour 2
Miss You - The Rolling Stones
I Was Made For Loving You - KISS
Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
Goodnight Tonight - Wings
Enjoy Yourself - The Jacksons
I Love The Nightlife - Alicia Bridges

Hour 3
Shadow Dancing - Andy Gibb
A chat with Denise Roberts Hurlin, Dancers Respond To AIDS
Don't Leave Me This Way - Thelma Houston
Ring My Bell - Anita Ward
Night Fever - The Bee Gees
Shake Your Groove Thing - Peaches and Herb
Dancer - Gino Soccio

Hour 4
My Life - Billy Joel
Don't Bring Me Down - Electric Light Orchestra
Super Trouper - ABBA
Babe - Styx
The Way Of Love - Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment