Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, July 6th...

Hour 1
The Reflex - Duran Duran
I'll Tumble 4 Ya - Culture Club
Don't Tell Me - Blancmange
Always On My Mind - Pet Shop Boys
Working In A Coalmine - Devo

Hour 2
How Will I Know - Whitney Houston
Forever Your Girl - Paula Abdul
Mirror, Mirror - Diana Ross
Looking For A New Love - Jody Watley
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
Only The Lonely - The Motels

Hour 3
I Get Weak - Belinda Carlisle
C'est La Vie - Robbie Nevil
Rock With You - Michael Jackson
Safety Dance - Men Without Hats
What Do I Have To Do - Kylie Minogue
Touch Me (I Want To Feel Your Body) - Samantha Fox

Hour 4
The Wanderer - Donna Summer
Shattered Glass - Laura Branigan
In Too Deep - Dead Or Alive
Respectable - Mel and Kim
You Make Feel (Mighty Real) - Jimmy Somerville

No comments:

Post a Comment