Monday, August 23, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, August 20th...

Hour 1
Love Train - The O'Jays
Mighty Love - The Spinners
Rock Your Baby - George McCrae
Carry On - Martha Wash
My Cherie Amore - Stevie Wonder
I Gotcha - Joe Tex

Hour 2
I've Got To Use My Imaginatiojn - Gladys Knight and the Pips
Until You Come Back To Me - Aretha Franklin
S.O.S. - ABBA
Rock Steady - Aretha Franklin
Rock On - David Essex
Come And Get Your Love - Redbone

Hour 3
Candy Man - Sammy Davis Jr.
A visit with Janette Barber, executive producer of Rosie Radio
Daybreak - Barry Manilow
A chat with John Berger, Made By Survivors
Top Of The World - The Carpenters
How Sweet It Is - James Taylor
Music Box Dancer - Frank Mills

Hour 4
Maybe Tomorrow - The Jackson 5ive
More with Janette Barber, executive producer of Rosie Radio. Plus, we're joined by her partner, Barry Brown
Summer Days - The Partridge Family
The Way Of Love - Cher
I Am Woman - Helen Reddy

No comments:

Post a Comment