Friday, August 6, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, August 6th...

Hour 1
Shadow Dancing - Andy Gibb
That's The Way (I Like It) - K.C. and the Sunshine Band
You Should Be Dancing - The Bee Gees
Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste Of Honey
Walking In Rhythm - The Blackbyrds
More, More, More - Andrea True Connection

Hour 2
I Feel Love - Donna Summer
Upside Down - Diana Ross
Everybody Dance - Chic
I've Got The Next Dance - Deniece Williams
Baby, I'm Burning - Dolly Parton
Disco Magic - T-Connection

Hour 3
Star Wars Theme - Meco
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
Strangers In The Night - Bette Midler
Automatic - Pointer Sisters
If I Can't Have You - Yvonne Elliman
You Make Me Feel Like Dancing - Leo Sayer
Music Box Dancer - Frank Mills

Hour 4
Dim All The Lights - Donna Summer
Shake Your Groove Thing - Peaches and Herb
I Don't Know If It's Right - Evelyn "Champagne" King
Let's All Chant - Michael Zager Band
The Way Of Love - Cher
There's No Business Like Show Business - Ethel Merman

No comments:

Post a Comment