Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, August 25th...

Hour 1
The Good Life - Inner City
Sunshine In The Rain - BWO
Obsession - Sky Ferreira
Breathe - Ryan Star
I Like The Way You Move - Bodyrockers
Slut - Jinx Titanic

Hour 2
Heal Yourself - Ruthie Foster
A visit with Dr. Frank Spinelli (http://www.frankspinellimd.com/)
Hope And Fears - Will Young
Get Outta My Way - Kylie Minogue
Last Ones Standing - Example
White Room (The Art Mix) - The Dirty Disco

Hour 3
Every Whisper - Brad
A music report from Brian Ives (http://noexpiration.blogspot.com/)
Believe In Yourself - Brad
Paper Planes - Street Sweeper Social Club
Say Hey - Michael Franti and Spearhead
The Sunshine Song - Michael Franti and Spearhead
Fuck You! - Cee Lo
Georgia - Cee Lo
Wake Up Everybody - John Legend and the Roots
If I Had My Way - Robert Randolph and the Family Band
To Paris With Love - Donna Summer
So Much Love To Give - The Freeloaders

Hour 4
Leave It All Behind - Jason Walker
A visit with Jason Walker
I Am Changing - Jason Walker
The Song In My Heart - Jason Walker
SuperLuva - Starshell
A chat with Starshell
SuperLuva - Starshell

No comments:

Post a Comment