Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Morning Jolt Playlist, August 2nd...

Hour 1
I Can't Wait - Stevie Nicks
You Better Run - Pat Benatar
Hot In The City - Billy Idol
Dancing In The Dark - Bruce Springsteen
Close To Me - The Cure
Tell That Girl To Shut Up - Transvision Vamp

Hour 2
A Girl In Trouble (Is A Temporary Thing) - Romeo Void
The Politics Of Dancing - Re-Flex
Don't Go - Yaz
I.O.U. - Freeez
Never-Ending Story - Limahl
It's A Miracle - Culture Club

Hour 3
I Love A Man In Uniform - Gang Of Four
I Don't Want You Love - Duran Duran
Chant No. 1 - Spandau Ballet
Tarzan Boy - Baltimora
Misfit - Curiousity Killed The Cat
Heart Attack - Olivia Newton-John

Hour 4
Forever Your Girl - Paula Abdul
A chat with Virginia Madsen about her forthcoming movie, Summer at Dog Dave's
Seasons Change - Expose
Come Home With Me Baby - Dead Or Alive
I Heard A Rumour - Bananarama
They Don't Know - Tracey Ullman

No comments:

Post a Comment