Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Morning Jolt Playlist, August 17th...

Hour 1
Brighter Than The Sun - Colbie Caillat
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - Robyn
Strong Enough - Cher
Invisible - Skylar Grey
When I Start To (Break It All Down) - Erasure
Falling Stars - Sunset Strippers

Hour 2
I Just Wanna Dance - Alison Jiear
A conversation with Jerry Springer about the 21st season of The Jerry Springer Show, as well as the return of his Game Show Network program, Baggage
Can't Fight The Feeling/Love At First Sight - Kylie Minogue
Baggage Claim - Miranda Lambert
Boomerang - Gabe Lopez
Still Right Here - Melissa Ferrick

Hour 3
Holding On To Black Metal - My Morning Jacket
A music report from Brian Ives (http://noexpiration.blogspot.com/)
I'm Amazed - My Morning Jacket
Calgary - Bon Iver
Battery Kinzie - Fleet Foxes
Take A Bullet - Warren Haynes
Don't Owe You A Thang - Gary Clark Jr.
More Than You Know - Eddie Vedder
Sleeping By Myself - Eddie Vedder
I Don't Want Anybody That Wants Me - Make Out
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 with Christina Aguilera
Who's That Girl? - Michaela

Hour 4
No Lies - Jason Reeves
A conversation with Jason Reeves about his new album, The Lovesick
Simple Song - Jason Reeves
Truth - Jason Reeves
Save My Heart - Jason Reeves
Solid Shoulders - The Goodes with Judie Tzuke
Life Is Life - Noah & the Whale

No comments:

Post a Comment