Friday, February 21, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, February 21, 2014

Hour 1
One Love in my Lifetime - Diana Ross
On and On - Gladys Knight & the Pips
Tell Me Something Good - Rufus with Chaka Khan
Where is the Love? - Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway
I Gotcha - Joe Tex
Hallelujah Day - The Jackson 5ive

Hour 2
Disco Lady - Johnnie Taylor
Daydreaming - Aretha Franklin
Keep on Truckin' - Eddie Kendricks
I Want Your Love - Chic
Ring My Bell - Anita Ward

Hour 3
Skin Tight - The Ohio Players
Runaway Love - Linda Clifford
Boogie On Reggae Woman - Stevie Wonder
Jungle Boogie - Kool & the Gang
Scorpio - Dennis Coffey

Hour 4
Put Your Body In It - Stephanie Mills
I Don't Love You Anymore - Teddy Pendergrass
It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next to Me - Barry White
Reach Out (I'll Be There) - Gloria Gaynor
Love's Theme - Love Unlimited Orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment