Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, February 4, 2014

Hour 1
In My House - Mary Jane Girls
Forever Your Girl - Paula Abdul
Don't You Want Me - Jody Watley
Heart - Pet Shop Boys
Kiss Me Deadly - Lita Ford
My Prerogative - Bobby Brown

Hour 2
Left to My Own Devices - Pet Shop Boys
Baby, I Love Your Way - Will To Power
Girl, You Know It's True - Milli Vanilli
Mexican Radio - Wall of Voodoo
World Shut Your Mouth - Julian Cope

Hour 3
Cry - Godley & Creme
A conversation with Angie Harmon about her work with Unicef
Sign o' the Times - Prince
Flashdance... What a Feeling - Irene Cara
Sugar Walls - Sheena Easton
The Wanderer - Donna Summer

Hour 4
It's Not About You - Jennifer Holliday
A conversation with Jennifer Holliday about her album, the Song is You
Nobody Does it Better - Jennifer Holliday
And I Tell You That I'm Not Going - Jennifer Holliday
Go West - Pet Shop Boys
Forever Young - Alphaville

No comments:

Post a Comment