Friday, February 7, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, February 7, 2014

With guest co-host Grae Drake

Hour 1
Thank God, It's Friday - Love and Kisses
Take Me Home - Cher
I Was Made For Dancin' - Leif Garrett
Keep on Dancin' - Gary's Gang
Get Off - Foxy
The Hustle - Van McCoy & the Soul City Orchestra

Hour 2
Stayin' Alive - The Bee Gees
I Like to Do It - K.C. & the Sunshine Band
Dance a Little Bit Closer - Charo
Smarty Pants - First Choice

Hour 3
It's a Disco Night - the Isley Brothers
I Like It - Phyllis Nelson
Come to Me - France Joli
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
Disco Nights (Rock Freak) - GQ

Hour 4
Relight My Fire - Dan Hartman
Do It Any Way You Wanna - People's Choice
A conversation with Evan Lysacek about the Sochi Olympic Games
I Feel Love - Donna Summer
Dance (Disco Heat) - Sylvester
Souvenirs - Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment