Monday, September 15, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, September 15, 2014

Hour 1
My Type - Saint Motel
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
Shake it Off - Taylor Swift
Red Cassette - Mama's Gun
Big Boned Gal - k.d. lang

Hour 2
Don't Tell Me - Madonna
A visit with Dr. Frank Spinelli
Ultraviolence (Hook 'N Sling Mix) - Lana Del Rey
Bang it to the Curb - Far East Movement
I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora
Bang Bang - Jessie J. with Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj

Hour 3
Good - Better Than Ezra
Crazy Lucky - Better Than Ezra
A conversation with Kevin Griffin from Better Than Ezra's new album, All Together Now
Diamond in my Pocket - Better Than Ezra
I'm Not the Only One - Sam Smith
Hey Baby - No Doubt

Hour 4
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. - Noah & the Whale
A conversation with Simon Pegg about his new movie, Hector & the Search for Happiness
Green Garden - Laura Mvula
Crucified - Army of Lovers
So Much Better - Levi Kreis

No comments:

Post a Comment