Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, September 2, 2014

Hour 1
Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
This Time I Know it's For Real - Donna Summer
What Do I Have to Do? - Kylie Minogue
I Heard a Rumour - Bananarama
Cool for Cats - Squeeze

Hour 2
Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
Seven Wonders - Fleetwood Mac
Trouble - Lindsey Buckingham
Physical Attraction - Madonna
Baby Talk - Regina

Hour 3
Power of Love/Love Power - Luther Vandross
Lovergirl - Teena Marie
Take Your Time - S.O.S. Band
Dancing in the Sheets - Shalamar
Cities in Dust - Siouxsie & the Banshees
Panic - the Smiths

Hour 4
I Need A Man - Eurythmics
Catch Me, I'm Falling - Pretty Poison
Love Will - Kathy Sledge
A conversation with Kathy Sledge about her various new projects
A Little, A Lot - Kathy Sledge
Thinking of You - Sister Sledge

No comments:

Post a Comment