Friday, September 19, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, September 19, 2014

Hour 1
Don't Leave Me This Way - Thelma Houston
Ring My Bell - Anita Ward
I Feel Love - Donna Summer
Knock on Wood - Amii Stewart
You Make Me Feel Like Dancing - Leo Sayer
Do You Wanna Get Funky With Me - Peter Brown

Hour 2
You're My Best Friend - Queen
A conversation with Bill Hader about his role in the movie the Skeleton Twins
Boys Keep Swinging - David Bowie
There But For the Grace of God - Machine
Scorpio - Dennis Coffey

Hour 3
Feel Like Makin' Love - Roberta Flack
A conversation with Dan Stevens about his two new movies, the Guest and A Walk Among the Tombstones
You Can't Change That - Raydio
Dancer - Gino Soccio
A conversation with DJ Dena Cucci
Back in Love Again - L.T.D.
I'll Be Good to You - the Brothers Johnson

Hour 4
Stayin' Alive - the Bee Gees
Le Freak - Chic
I Was Made for Dancin' - Leif Garrett
Walkin' in the Rain - Love Unlimited
Love is the Message - MFSB

No comments:

Post a Comment