Monday, December 15, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, December 15, 2014

Hour 1
All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
United State of Pop 2014 - DJ Earworm
I Don't Care - Cheryl
Celebrity Skin - Hole
One More - Elliphant

Hour 2
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. - Noah & the Whale
Hall and Oates - Satchmode
Headphones - Matt Nathanson
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson with Bruno Mars
Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt

Hour 3
I Wanna Dance with Someone Flawless - Whitney vs. George Michael
Therapy - Mary J. Blige
Alone - Selah Sue
I Don't Wan to Be - Gavin DeGraw
God's Whisper - Raury

Hour 4
Heartstrings - Leighton Meester
A conversation with Leighton Meester about her new album, Heartstrings
On My Side - Leighton Meester
Hella Good - No Doubt
Lock Up Your Daughter - Molly
God is a DJ - P!nk

No comments:

Post a Comment