Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, December 24, 2014

Hour 1
All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
Hazy Shade of Winter - the Bangles
Angel of Harlem - U2
Last Christmas - Wham!
Silver Bells - Barry Manilow
Delicious Surprise (I Believe It) - Jo Dee Messina

Hour 2
Christmas Wrapping - the Waitresses
Dare You - Hardwell with Matthew Koma
Glow - Ella Henderson
One More Sleep - Leona Lewis
Jingle Bells - Natalie Cole
The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole

Hour 3
Something I Need - Ben Haenow
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland
Amazing - George Michael
So Be It - Lisa Stansfield
You Ruined My Christmas - the Supreme Fabulettes
Better Than Today - Kylie Minogue

Hour 4
Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding
Winter Wonderland - Eurythmics
True Colors (Live at Sirius XM) - Cyndi Lauper
I'll Be Home for Christmas - Whitney Houston
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - the Pretenders
I Pray - Kara DioGuardi

No comments:

Post a Comment